‘Solving your problems in Vertical Transport’
Legislation and Codes of Practice
All works are carried out to the latest legislation and codes of practice.
1. British Standard Codes of Practice.
2. The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
3. Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
4. International Electro-technical Commission Standards.
5. The Chartered Institution of Building Services Codes and Technical Memoranda.
6. The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers Guide D.
7. The Health and Safety at Work Act.
8. The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
9. The Building Regulations [Part M of the Building Regulations 2000 (including amendment effective 1/5/2004)].
10. The Electricity Safety, Quality and Continuity Regulations 2002.
11. The Construction (Lifting Operations) Act
12. The Construction (General Provisions) Act
13. The Construction (Health and Welfare) Act
14. The Construction (Working Phases) Act
15. The Factories Act
16. The Health and Safety at Work Act
17. Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
18. CDM Regulations 1994
19. The Institution of Electrical Engineers Regulations for Electrical Installations (Sixteenth Edition).
20. SAFed The thorough examination and testing of lifts.
21. The Disabled Discrimination Act 1995 and amendments.
22. Department of Transport - Inclusive Mobility.
Lift-Escalator-Solutions and Disabled-Access-Solutions © 2003-2011 All Rights Reserved.